Sunday, June 22, 2008

We are triathletes!

Last Saturday we did our very first triathlon. We were so stoked. The race consisted of a 200 meter swim, a 8mile bike ride, and a 2mile run. Here are some picts!
Becky is showing her tri numbers just before the race. She's hanging with her friend from work, Becky Anderson. Becky Anderson Introduced us to the idea of the triathlon. Thanks Becky! We had a blast!
Here I am preparing for the swim.
Look at Becky's buff arms. Becky did so good in the tri. She did it in 54 mins.
We won't even talk about this picture. This was my first real race. I think it just got me even more excited about the idea of doing more.


11 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats!! Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Becky said...

You guys are so awesome, oh and so very buff! Good work, and you truly do inspire a lazy person such as myself to get out and swim, walk (not run), or bike (do tricycles count?)

sarah said...

How exciting! I am exhausted just looking at your pictures! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Melisa said...

Wow, guys! That is impressive! No wonder you looked so cute at church yesterday! You're all buffed out, Becky!

Anonymous said...

WOW...mad props to guys for doing that! I'm exhausted looking at the pictures! LOL...What an inspiration you two are! Congrats

Nonny said...

How exciting for both of you to be able to share things like this together and be so uplifting and supportive of one another - and have it be so healthy!!!

Nonny said...

We are anxiously awaiting your arrival! We enjoyed having the Crandell's over this afternoon for a swim. Even though I put sun screen on - I am so sunburned right now. It kinda reminded me of Steven and his sunburn episode.

Megan said...

Wow, that's awesome! Good job on doing the triathlon. What an accomplishment! Seeing other people do these kind of things makes me want to do them.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!!! I have actually really been wanting to start training for a triathlon- any advice? I will maybe be asking you lots of questions!
Good job!

Corie and Kevin said...

Hey Becky! It was so awesome to see you guys! I hope you had a great 4th!!! Talk to you later!

. said...

that last picture made me laugh so hard! what is steven doing?