Sunday, June 1, 2008

Linda and Ricardo came up at the beginning of May. We were estatic that family wanted to come and see our new home. For our first tourist spot we went to the Henry Ford Museum. They have all kinds of great stuff there. If you are ever in Detroit I would highly recommend it. Here are some picts.
Working on a good ol' Ford Model T
The museum had different eras portrayed. I think Linda found hers. She is sure a pro at making yummy, "lardy" food.
This is for you Adam! I hope you like the bungalow we picked out for you
Say no to KKK!
Where do I go?


3 comments:

Melisa said...

Now I feel bad for making my family work so hard when they visited. You guys went to cool museums and stuff!

Andrea said...

Looks like a cool museum!

Nonny said...

So much information and relics there. You were so brave to try putting together that car!!