Sunday, March 16, 2008

Facial

My husband is a stud! After working a long night he comes and picks me up from work and then leaves a tape recorder in the car for me to listen to. On it he tells me how good looking I am and smart and fun, and how proud he is of me for working so hard. He then tells me that he did something I would never do for myself, schedule a facial. I did not have to do anything, just show up. It was paid for and he even put the route in on the navigation system! I could not believe my ears! He scheduled it at an AVEDA beauty school. I was so impressed. I was expecting the salon to be in an older buiding where they had rows of people lined up getting their faces rubbed, but it was nothing like that at all. When I arrived I found a very upscale stylish salon. Probably one of the nicest I had ever been in. I was led to my own private dressing room where I changed into a bath robe. I was then let into a private room with dim lit lights and soft nature music where my facial lady rubbed my feet while I filled a sheet asking questions about my skin. Then she gave me the most amazing facial in the whole world. I even got to pick my aromas. She massaged, cleansed, and rubbed oils and lotions on my face, shoulders, arms, hands, and feet. It was fabulous! I felt like I was some rich lady who ruled the world! The whole process was like 1.5 hours. So any men out there who may be reading this, if you want to impress your wife, chances are this will definitely do the trick.

10 comments:

Melisa said...

Wow! What a guy! You are so lucky! I've only had one and would love to go back!

Anonymous said...

I must say Becky...he's good...he's really GOOD! HAHA..sound like you had fun!

sarah said...

Good job Steven! What a nice surprise, I bet that was great after getting off work.

Stephanie said...

Wow! What a lucky girl your are!! You and Steven are seriously so cute and cuddly together :)

Andrea said...

That sure was nice of Steven! It sounds like a great way to relax and pamper yourself.

Nonny said...

Wow! I am so proud of Steven!! Sure looks like you had fun. You must really be doing the right things!! Glad to see you're so happy together. The luck of the Irish to you!!

Megan said...

Lucky!!! That sounds sooo relaxing...!

Lisa said...

LUCKY!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Steven was so excited to suprise you with it!!

Becky said...

What the man! I should hint something like that for me, but a full body massage would be my choice.

Unknown said...

Wow, that's impressive! Lucky you!