Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fun in Louisville

Dr. Katlyn listening to patient Lisa. The kids had a blast at the science museum!


Easy Slugger... don't move to fast.

Steven in the kids world of the science museum

Here we are, so excited to eat PF Changs! mmmm


Doen't Ashton look so excited!



Batter up! If you go to Louisville you have to hit the famous Louisville Bat Museum


Last weekend we went to Louisville to meet up with Lisa and Jeff and the kids. We went to the Bat Museum, a science musem, went bowling, and just had a great time hangen with the fam. We really loved Louisville. Pretty much I think It's my dream town, except for the whole missing family part, but it's absolutelty gorgeous, even during the winter, and houses are a super good price, from what I hear any way.

10 comments:

The Melo's said...

My brother and sister-in-law loved Kentucky too when they went, we are definitely going to have to go, but maybe during the summer.

Amber said...

Becky you are so pretty! It looks like you had fun on your quick trip! Love you sis!

Lisa said...

It was SO great to see you guys!! We need to do it again really soon!! luvu both!!

sarah said...

What a fun trip. That is nice that you are not that far from Lisa and Jeff.

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Stephanie said...

I love the walker picture :)

Nonny said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. It looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Carianne said...

Fun times. Becky- I tag you! Tell me 7 things about yourself that I didn't know before.

Megan said...

Hey Becky! Its Megan from Flagstaff. I saw your blog on someone else's blog and had to come see.

Looks like you guys are doing great living out there!

Btw, my blog is shawnermegs.blogspot.com .

Angela said...

aww.. you guys are so cute! and you can come over here and make pretzles anytime!! PS. I tagged you on my blog. :)