Saturday, March 22, 2008

Eak! I've been Tagged




Eak! I've been tagged. I'd better post because I think this is the 2nd time Thanks to Amber Jarvis and Carriane. Things you may not know about me:


#1: I love to sleep. I think since I hit high school my favorite past time has been sleeping. I can easily pull off a 3-4 hour nap on a Sunday afternoon. And now thanks to working nights it's a great excuse to sleep all day.


#2: After I have a good long work out I like to check my muscles out in the mirror. Concededed...maybe, but don't worry,they aren't much to brag about.


#3: I love to make people smile. I just love it when I get a grouchy old patient at work and by then end of the night he smiles instead of yells at me when I come in. :)


#4: I'm a sweet freek, especially chocolate.


#5: Sometimes when I'm in the car by myself or with Steven, I dance and sing to the top of my lungs. Well, I guess I can't dance with my legs, but I have some pretty good shoulder and arm moves.


#6: In college my roommates would have to hide my peanut butter from me because I would eat so much I would either get constipated or get tummy aches. Thanks old roomy's!




I know there is supposed to be 7, but I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. :)


10 comments:

Melisa said...

I love reading people's posts like this. I always learn something I didn't know about them. :)

Nonny said...

Love the picture of you and Steven!I believe Steven also likes to sing at the top of his lungs, but in the shower. He also loves peanut butter - maybe not as much as you do!!There are no strangers when you are around!

Andrea said...

It was nice to learn more about you, Becky! It's always fun to find out new things about people.

Carianne said...

Peanut butter huh? I think this one is real funny. I have the same problem only my weakness is candy corn.

Megan said...

Fun learning stuff about ya. I love sleeping too! Way too much!

. said...

we all know you check your body out more than just after a good workout!

Becky said...

You are very successful with making others smile. Sleep...zzzz....I think you need more of it working those night shifts. You know I always liked the nurses as long as they were bringing me pain killers after my c-sections.
I didn't know peanut butter could make one constipated, but then I don't have that addiction. My great grandmother used to say that if you ate too much cookie dough you'd get constipated, hmmmm...that explains a lot :)

Lisa said...

Fun!!

Angela said...

yea.. truman the terrific tortoise was sadly named capt. bun bun by devin. haha. I don't remember the peanut butter thing.. we weren't roommates long enough! but you were one of the best ever!! Also.. you flexing your muscles in the mirror seriosly makes me think of adam.. does he still do that too?

Angela said...

argentina! That's soo awesome! Tell him hi for me and congratulations! When does he leave? I can't believe he is even old enough to be going on a mission! I'm so old!!