Thursday, February 7, 2008

International Car Show

The Car that drives itself!
Mercedes C Class
Cadilac CTS coupe

This is a $110,000 Mercedes Benz, my future summer cruzer!
Or Maybe it's the mini cuper
Check out the Oscer Meyer Weener in the Version of a Car! The Hibred Fisker
The Real Deal Speed Racer!



For months Steven has been talking about the Detroit International Car show. It is huge! Michigan is known for their big car manufacturers I can only see why they would hold it here in Michigan. They have all kinds. Pretty much all of the big names, and then some we had never even heard of.

10 comments:

. said...

my husband would die and seriously go to heaven. he loves car shows. we used to go all the time in mesa, but we haven't found any here yet.

Michael said...

LUCKY! did you see the FJ Cruiser Convertible?

Melisa said...

Brad would drool if he saw this. He wants a new car. :)

sarah said...

Oh my goodness, I bet Steven was in heaven, and of course Michael would be so jealous. Becky you are a trooper, because well we all know how I feel about looking at cars. Looks like you had fun!

Nonny said...

I am so glad you are so united and make each other so happy! Go cruising!!! Glad you had fun! Cars can be fun to look at if you don't have the weather to contend with.

Andrea said...

Looks like some great cars! Aaron would have loved to have seen them I'm sure! I sure like that Mercedes Convertible.

Anonymous said...

Ronnie would love to go to that show! He use to go to the car show down in Phoenix over Thanksgiving, but he and his dad always go to the Barrett-Jackson auction. Looks like some beautiful cars there!

Lisa said...

Looks like fun!! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!

Becky said...

Hey! I think the Stewarts went to the same show. That must have been a blast and I would have loved to take my 6 year olds to it.

Mikaela said...

Sweet pictures! You look awesome in that Mercedes.