Thursday, October 18, 2007

Well, this week and last week have been pretty good. Last week I had mid-terms in torts, criminal law, and contracts. Funny thing is that the test that I felt the worse about, torts, I did the best and the test that I though I did pretty well in I did pretty good but not as good as the one I felt bad about. Anyways, I am above the average in all the classes according to the mid-terms. Nevertheless, I do not want to get a false sense of security because in law school the only test that really matters is the final. I have heard stories of people that have aced the mid-term and still got a C. Also, more good news is that in my skills class (a class that is suppose to teach me law school reasoning and writing skills) practice essay for torts I only missed 1/2 point for a 97 percent. This essay is graded by a professor on campus. Once again, however, I do not want to get a false sense of security, but at least I know I'm not way out in the deep-in. Other than law school and Becky''s work, we haven't done much. I guess last Friday we went to see saltinbanco by Circ De Soli (I think that is how you spell it). It was amazing what they could do. I would highly recommend seeing any of their performances if you get the chance. Well better get back to work.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad to see you're still alive!! It had been so long since you updated I wasn't sure! haha

Glad things are going great! Keep up the good work! We miss you both!!

Michael said...

Good job Steven! keep up the hard work, we are pulling for you!

we went to the circus show once with sarahs work and it was a really cool show...

Nonny said...

WOW Steven! You are an inspiration to all of us. Hard work does pay off! Take care of each other! Be good, be safe, be happy! Love ya!!