Friday, October 5, 2007

Update

Well lets see . . .This week has been pretty uneventful. I have just been doing the normal thing. You know, reading and studying. It has been pretty good. Next week is mid-terms and I have a bit of studying. The good thing is that they are only worth about 10% of my grade so I don't have to worry too much. Becky is at work right now. She has started working nights so I don't see her often. The leafs are changing colors and things are going to really get colorful in the next couple of weeks. We'll have to take some pics and post them for all to see. Well things are going great and we'll be sure to keep everybody updated to our progress.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like you are busy studying and studying and studying....

I am SUPER glad that you updated and are keeping up with the blog! It's great to jump on the computer for a few minutes and get a quick update on you and Becky! I can't wait for pics!!

PS. love the new blog makeover!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure which blog you guys check more often... but I just wanted to say hello to my old classmate Becky! =) It sounds like you guys are doing great and working hard. I'm glad you have a blog!

Nonny said...

We miss you guys. Wasn't conference great! The priesthood authority is such a nice blessing to have in our lives!!

Lisa said...

you need to update!!

Lisa said...

When are you going to UPDATE????

amanda.hall said...

Becky it was so great to get a message from you on my blog! So glad to hear that you guys are doing well. I too wish we would have gotten to know each other better in high school. I always looked up to you and admired how sweet you are. I hope everything goes great with you guys and with school, work, and starting a family! =) Keep in touch!

Lisa said...

Are you EVER GOING 2 UPDATE???

jeez.......