Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pre Christmas fun

The week before Christmas was jam packed with family fun and laughter. That Monday the Crandell family had a nice big fat Christmas party at RED LOBSTER!!!!! The food was awesome and the company was even better. My mother had planned some cute games before the food came and then afterwards we exchanged gifts. One of the the games was a service exchange where everyone wrote on a sheet of paper a service they were willing to give. My mother told a story while the papers were randomly passed to those surrounding the table. I was thrilled to receive the service of a free night of baby sitting from my little bro Adam, and my grandpa Brewer will be receiving some scrumptious cookies from me.

Later that week Carriane invited Amber and us to go sing Christmas carols to a group of elderly folk and let the little girls see Santa (really Carriane's father, who does pull off a great Santa). I guess every year they do this with their father, cool, huh.

Christmas Eve Steven and I met up with the Trujillo family where, thanks to the superior planning of Poppy, we had another fun filled day which included hiking CG mountain, crafting with the kids, bowling, sharing presents, and eating real deal yummy Mexican food.

No comments: