Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas


This Christmas in Casa Grande was really wonderful. Steven's gift turned out great. He had to go on a scavenger hunt with a series of clues. It was well worth it to him because he got just what he wanted, the watch he had been researching and wanting for weeks. I will admit the idea was not an original, he had done one for me last Christmas, but he still loved it!



Callie loved Christmas too. Funny, I think her favorite toy ended up on being the most simple, stacking boxes. But she sure made out good, and the other kids in town sure love coming over and playing with Callie and her new toys.


1 comment:

Nonny said...

I can remember my father making that same discovery when my kids were little. funny how some things do not change!! Until they become teenagers - that is!