Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Phoenix Zoo Day

So today we met up with Sarah and her two little ones, Hunter and Reese, at the Phoenix zoo. I think the adults liked it almost as much as Hunter!
They have this really cool tree house which was just ideal for pictures!

Oh, and we were sure not to miss the Giraffes.

Hunter got a hit out of the turtles, but even more amazing to him were the squirrels and birds that he chased around.

Little Reese and Callie were good sports in missing out on their nice long morning naps.

Even Callie got a hit out of the animals. It's amazing how those goats just sit there and let those kids pet, poke, and prod at them.


and I could not resist putting these picts. I'm so in love with my little girl's hair!

She is not even 1 yet!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The zoo is such a fun place to spend the day! I'm sure the weather has been so nice down there!! You have a beautiful family Becky!!!!

Brandi Jo said...

Thanks for inviting us, we had lots of fun!!!! Hunter sure loves his cousin.
I LOVE Callie's hair all curled! I got some cute pictures of her and will bring them this weekend :)

The Melo's said...

From the looks of those last pictures, it seems that you have more bathroom counter space than you used to:) I am definitely loving having more space!

Carianne said...

You should put Callie in baby pageants. She definitely has the hair for it! So did she sit still while you used the curling iron? Kate would have been burned at least 5 times because she is soo wiggly.

Nonny said...

Cute pictures! You'll need to try the Tucson Zoo next!! That one is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your little girl is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE all her hair! I can't get over how cute she is! Glad you guys are doing good. It was so great to run into you at the mall a few months back! Take Care
*amanda hall