Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just living and loving life

Callie is growing so big!


And her hair just keeps getting longer and longer!


Dressing her up is so fun! The other day was just fun party dress day! No big reason, but just because.





Having Cabela's so close has it's perks. Callie loves to see the animals, Steven loves to check out the outdoor gear, and it gives friends and family a good reason to come and visit us.


Just Swinging away on Nonny and Poppy's swing. This past weekend we went over to help out a little bit around the yard. Micheal and Sarah met up with us and we got a chance to go on a double date with a free baby sitter for all the babies! Hurray for Nonny and Poppy!

Recently, my friend Onya came over and I showed her a few cake decorating tips. With the few tricks I showed her, she quickly caught on and was able to decorate these cakes in one sitting! Wow good job Onya! Those are some yummy, beautiful looking cakes!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad to finally see something from your life!jk. I can't believe that there is no snow! I mean I have lived there so I know but it sooooo wierd to see a place with sun right now!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still so jealous of all the hair Callie has! They are growing so quickly. The cake decorating sounds fun!!!! Glad things are going well for you guys!