Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July in Heber


The fourth of July has always been a big deal for my family and the little town of Heber for as long as I can remember. We were fortunate enough to be there this 4th of July weekend. You could just feel the excitement in the air.



We stayed a couple of nights at the cabin enjoying time with the Trujillo side of our family.



My parents always host a huge scrumptious dinner where family and friends come to mingle and prepare for Heber's famous fire works show.



6 comments:

Des said...

Cute Pictures! That looks like so much fun.
So I opened up the browser and couldn't believe how big Callie is!! holy cow turning into a little girl- and so cute. Still has her beautiful shiny black hair- and now it is so long :) Thanks for posting! We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Your mom and dad sure made some BEAUTIFUL daughters...who have also made BEAUTIFUL daughters as well! Good genes! Looks like you all had fun! :)

Angela said...

Callie is getting so big! How is work going for you? I remember seeing a firework show in Heber with you guys.. but it was actually on Labor Day because of the fires that year.. It was a good show! Now I watch the fireworks in Colorado! I love Independence Day!

Nonny said...

Loved your new pictures! Callie looks especially cute!! She is little miss independent now that she is walking and she just loves animals and picks up words so quickly. Loved the way she says Poppy and turtle!! I love the way she signs bird and baby!!

Deanne said...

Wow, Callie is getting so big. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded
your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a
lot faster then most. Can you recommend
a good hosting provider at a fair price? Cheers, I appreciate it!


My website; manzanillo