Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Day!

Life happens fast. Steven will be graduating soon and we wondered what we would do for income while he studied for the bar. We prayed to be financially independent and in October I applied for what seemed to be a bazillion nursing positions. Well, about 2 and a half weeks ago I got a job offer to work as a cardiac catheterization nurse in West Phoenix. They offered to pack the apartment, take care of the shipment, ship one of our cars, and even top it all off with a bonus. We were thrilled to be so blessed! So I booked a flight and flew home with my parents to AZ after Thanksgiving at my brother's in Grand Rapids.

Thanks giving was awesome. We had the best oven baked turkey I had ever tasted, thanks to Tamara, the tastiest yams, thanks to Steven, and the most scrumptious stuffing, thanks to me (okay, okay the receipt came from Diana Charles)! Bummer I don't have the pictures to post, but it was great.

The night that I flew out we all went to the little Michigan famous diner, Steak and Shake.

Great shakes and meals for a great price. Can't you tell my brothers and sister liked it too!

So my dad is pretty amazing. We flew into the airport around 11pm, and waited for luggage for another hour or so, and then my dad drove the 3 hours homes that night. Wow! how does he stay awake like that. He is super Dad!

The next day when arriving in Heber, Callie and I went Christmas tree hunting with the Trujillos. Not a bad looking batch of tree choppers, huh!

Then we met up with Gramps and Gran. This was the first time that Callie met them, they were thrilled. Poor Callie is missing from the picture because she was out cold napping.

So while being here in AZ we have been visiting family. We stayed with Nonny and Poppy Trujillo a few days, the Crandells, and now the Adams. Everyone has been so helpfull and generous. Thanks guys for taking care of me and little Callie. Its been nice hanging out with family and letting Callie get to know her cousins before I start working.

14 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad things are working out. Good luck with the new job.

AMBCrandell said...

Its nice to hear of the great blessing your family has received. we wish you the best luck... email me your email address @ crandellamily4ever@hotmail.com... we went private but want to stay in touch:)

sarah said...

Yay, we are so glad you guys are back in Az!!! Hunter loves little Callie & I know her and Reesie will be great buds :)

Anonymous said...

That is FANTASTIC that you were able to get that kind of job and they are going to be so generous in getting you back to AZ! That truly is a blessing! That Callie sure is getting big, yet still so cute! So hard to believe our babies will be one before we know it!

Deanne said...

Congrats on the job! And good luck with the move.

Des said...

YEAH! that has got to be a huge relief and what a big blessing. That sounds like an amazing job. I'm so happy for you guys. congrats on graduating too! yay to be moving on :) haha

Nonny said...

You & Steven have truly been blessed. Best wishes to you!

Casey and Tamra said...

We already miss you guys. Thanks for your help at Thanksgiving. You guys made it a hit.

sakmb said...

Wow Becky! I was blog stalking and came upon yours imagine my suprise! Your family looks wonderful. how have you been?

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the fall publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=cypress point apartments bossier city ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you use the black methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Angela said...

I'm glad you are back in Arizona!! Maybe we'll get to see each other next time I'm in town.. love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're creating problems yourself by trying to solve this issue instead of looking at why their is a problem in the first place.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videoseada0]ArcSoft Media Converter for iPhone[/url] [url=http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseabraham3]Cool Free Mp4 MPEG to All Video Converter[/url]
WMV to DVD 4U Download YouTube Video 1.3.2
http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseagatha3 MovieSoft Video to iPhone Converter
[url=http://blog.bakililar.az/videoseannmarie9/]Aigosoft Video Converter Pro 2.0.0[/url] [url=http://www.blogportalen.no/blog/?u=videosealisia5]My Video Converter 1.2.4[/url]
iSkysoft Video Converter Free Convert DV to Youtube FLV iPod MP4 Converter
http://www.adulthostedblogs.com/?u=videoseannmarie3 Blaze Media Pro
WinDVD Creator Platinum
my icq:858499940385