Monday, October 5, 2009

Hanging at the Crandell's

So after posting last Saturday I realized I did not post any pictures of Callie! Oh no! I hope this makes up for it. Callie loves to be bundled like a little burrito. Here is my little bean burrito!Last Saturday Steven tried feeding Callie, but she was getting fussy as he held the bottle. Finally, Steven just let go and she contently held the bottle all by herself! Good job Callie. You are growing up so fast.

I came to Grand Rapids last Friday to help out when Tamara delivered little Brice. Paige and Callie are becoming great buds. They take baths together everyday and Paige tries to help out with Callie and Brice as much as she can.
Welcome home baby Brice!





3 comments:

Nonny said...

What cuties! Glad you live close enough to help out!! Callie is now holding her own bottle and soon she'll be sitting up and drinking from a sippy cup and then she'll be crawling! She will learn so much!

Amber said...

Hey Becky! We miss you! I have been thinking about little Callie! She is way to cute! It was nice of you to help Tamra! Love you guys!

Lisa said...

SO CUTE! CALLIE IS GETTING SO BIG!