Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day


For Father's Day we went with the Melos and my brother's family to Frances park for a BBQ!
It was nice to get out of the house, cook up some steaks, throw a frisbee, and just hang out.

Casey and Tamara drove from Grand Rapids to spend the afternoon with us. We love having family so close!


Little McKenzie sure loved playing Frisbee. We are going to miss the Melos after they move back to AZ in August. :(







So now that Steven is a father I get to brag about him on Father's day. Here are 10 things I just LOVE about Steven:

1: He is soooooooo good looking
2: He is smart and works hard in his school. He made it on the Dean's list this year! Good job Babe!
3: He is the #1 Dad. He is so good with Callie. He will just hold, rock, feed, and talk to her. I love to watch and see how gentle he is with her. Every once in a while I can get him to change a poopy diaper too!
4: He is an fabulous chef.
5: He is so fun to be around.
6: He is very considerate.
7: He is an aweseome example of service.
8: He is very determined.
9: He is very patient.
10: He knows how to be goofy and have a fun time.

We love you Steven!



2 comments:

Nonny said...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY STEVEN!!!!!!!!!
You are one good looking kid! You have accomplished much and I know you are determined to conquer even more! ~Love you, MOM

Amber said...

Happy first father's day steven! It's so much fun! I love the video's of Callie! I just want to eat her up! She is the cutest little thing! I miss her already! When are you coming to see Aunt Amber???