Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fowler Christmas Party

This past Monday we went to our friends, the Fouler's, for a Christmas party. At the party there was a cool sweater contest, so before the party Steven and I joyfully trotted over to good ol' Salvation Army to find our hideous treasures. But Nate had the same idea too! Steven and I had some pretty ugly cool sweaters, but needless to say I think Nate (the one to the very right) blew ours out of the water with his snow man sweater from Good Will!

And Yes, I am still popping out. Rebecca Jones (seen to far left) is due any time. I still have 3.5 months to go! Hopefully I can look as great as her at 9 months.

Above: The Fowler Family (Des, Jack, Nate, and Sydney)

Above: The Melo's (Paul and Kate...Where's McKinzee....having fun with all the little kids)

Above: The Charle's (Diana, Brad, and little Sadie)

Above: The Jones (Rebecca, Jaline, Eve, and Baby soon to be)

And of course this fabulous looking couple...the Trujillo's. Man We make these ugly sweaters look good!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

You do make those sweaters look good! Looks like a fun time, I wish we had been there. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

sarah said...

How fun, I love the sweaters! Becky, you sure are cute pregnant!

Amber said...

you guys look awesome! You look gorgeous Becky! love your Christmas shirt! Miss you guys! have a merry Christmas!

Des said...

GREAT PICTURES. I'm totally going to steal them, if that is ok? I want my family to see my great friends...and I LOVE that picture of you and steve at the stop it is priceless. awesome blog.

Summer Haws said...

You look great Becky even in an ugly sweater! Mery Christmas!

. said...

cute sweaters...love them lol. and you look great prego. i'm going to look like goliath just you wait and see. (that's not an announcement btw...lol)

Nonny said...

Nice photos! You are quite the handsome couple!! Love the sweaters and the fun with friends!! Missing you!