Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween Fun


The weekend before Halloween we went to our friend's, the West's, home for a Halloween party. They had one great party with bread/soup bowls, pie, treats, pumpkin carving, and take home goodies. My favorite part about it was.......





Seeing Princess Layla and Darth Vader.


One happy family. Stephanie works as a nurse at the same hospital as me, but in the ER department, and Ryan goes to law school too, but at MSU instead of Cooley, where Steven goes.


Here is our pumpkin, Morris. Okay I just came up with that name, but he looks like a Morris right? He's still sitting outside. The Squirrels are literally just eating him away. That's okay we had no emotional attachments to Morris and hope they are getting their winter fill.



Oh! and we made Oreo Cookie Carmel Apples. mmmmmmm. So easy. Just roll the apple in crushed oreos while the carmel on the apple is still hot. Soooooo tasty.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I like the Halloween pictures. The dogs are so cute. Their costumes are great. It looks like you guys had a good time.

Lisa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I am glad that you guys made some friends... besides the missionarys!! haha

Those oreo apples look yummy!!

Melisa said...

You guys are so cute. Awwww

A squirrel ate some of my son's pumpkin. He didn't take it as well as you guys. I wouldn't say he was traumatized, but his pumpkin got to sleep in our house until Halloween. hahaha

Amber said...

Becky
I love your pumpkin! You are so cute! We miss you so much! I can't wait to see you at Christmas! Love you!